[genpcfr] BETHEL CEMETERY

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2000
      If you are talking about the Town of Bethel Cemetery, Mrs. St. Amand id
      that one in the early 1960's. I don't know if anyone has surveyed it
      recently. I plan to do it but have been holding the town sites for
      last. Bill
    • Bill Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
        I have checked the listing from St. Amand's records for the Bethel
        Cemetery but do not find any of the names that Ruth listed. This was
        from Vol 3 which was printed in 1963. Will check other records and see
        if I can help.