[genpcfr] HURT and ANGER

  • redlemon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 1998
      Dear Friends,

      I know a lot of feelings have been hurt over things that have happened in
      the past. There has been a lot of anger expressed. I have been hurt, but
      you'll have supported me through this trying time. Clarice has been hurt;
      intentionally or unintentionally it doesn't matter: it exist.

      To my Christian Friends: Christ taught us to forgive as He has forgiven us.
      Bad feelings hurt us individually and as a group. So I urge each of you to
      forgive. Turn it over to Jesus and let Him deal with it.

      To my Non-Christian Friends: I also urge you to forgive. Clean your hearts
      and minds, for in so doing you become a better person.

      We are a family and whether you belong to xrds, pcfr or both, is a decision
      each of you must make. I love all my friends in both groups and wish you
      well. Most of us are connected by blood somewhere along the line. Let's
      help each other by putting these things behind us and go forward in Love.

      With Love to my family,
      Brother Jim Jenkins