[genpcfr] Re: [NC-SC] Samuel HAZZARD / Craven Co. NC/1824-1898

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1998
      At 11:04 PM 11/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hello everyone!! Hope you are enjoying a good weekend!! Lets see if we can
      >help one of our new members, Fannie. Please peruse below and share if you
      >can!!!

      Fannie and I have worked this Phillips line for years. We just need a
      break somewhere to prove what we THINK. Like all the rest of the Phillips
      lines. Fannie, welcome to the PCFR. And I expect you on the Lenoir Co List
      which will be ready to go within the next couple of days. Are you on the NC
      List?

      Martha

      Martha Mewborn Marble

      NCGenWeb Lenoir County ARCHIVES