[genpcfr] Garris land -- thread

  • seymour.kevin@esc.state.nc.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2000
      Continuing with a previous post on Asa Garris:

      There's a cemetery/graveyard directly behind Ayden-Grifton HS where my
      g grandfather (Samuel CANNON) and g grandmother (Ada AVERY) and some
      other ancestors are buried.

      I have been (mis)informed on occasion by this group that Samuel CANNON
      is buried in Grifton cemetery but I can assure everyone that's not the
      case.

      Anyway, sounds like our ancestors were certainly neigbors.
    • Gayle Licari
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2000
        Kevin,
        Do you have Avery ancestors in Carteret County? Gayle