[genpcfr] Sources (Roderick CARSON)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hello Ruth...
      Really think you meant for this to go to the Group so I am forwarding
      this. Perhaps some of our other members may have some info to add to Betsy's.
      ...... and Ruth... you don't have to wait until next month to post a
      query... you can post as many and as often as you desire. It's only the
      published PCFR Quarterly that puts a limit of 4 queries annually.
      Keep in touch.
      Jewelle

      MAIN SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/