[genpcfr] VAULT info #2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hello Group...
      You can also obtain this information on the genpcfr eGroups website.
      http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
      click on My Space, click on Vault, click on Help or link here:
      http://www.egroups.com/info/help/vault/vault-ov.html
      Either way, I advise making hard copies.
      Below continues from #1:

      "Edit a file using Netscape: For those of you using Netscape Navigator, you
      might be familiar with the "Edit Page" function under the "File" menu. You
      can use this function with the eGroups vault to edit documents associated
      with the group. To edit an existing already up-loaded file: 1. Go to the
      group home page. (If you are a member you can get there from "My Space," by
      clicking on the appropriate group) 2. Click on the "vault" tab. 3. Click on
      the file you want to edit. 4. After you see the HTML web page appear in
      your Netscape Navigator. Choose the File->Edit Page menu 5. This should
      bring you to Netscape Composer, where you can change the page. 6. After
      you're done editing, just click on the "Publish" button at the top of
      Netscape Composer to publish the edited page on eGroups. Note: As this is a
      shared document space, any will immediately effect the entire group and its
      members when they next view the document.

      How to Change file name/Delete a file from vault: To change file name or
      delete a file from vault: 1) From "My Space," click on the group you want
      to upload the file to 2) Click on the "vault" tab 4) Click on the
      "edit" link, next to the file or folder 5) Click on "Change file Name" to
      change the name of file Click on "Delete File" to delete the file Note:
      All changes will effect the entire group and its members who has access to
      the file.

      Create a folder for vault: To create a folder for uploading files: 1) Click
      on the "vault" tab on the group page 2) Click on the "Create New Folder"
      link 4) Enter the name of the folder 5) Click on the "Create Folder "
      button, and you're done! Tips: Creating different folders to upload your
      files into is a good way to organize all the files."

      Your constructive critisism and/or suggestions are wecome.
      Jewelle Baker
      Moderator

      MAIN SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;