[genpcfr] Re: How to Register

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
      OK Group...
      Another repeat... for the same reasons stated earlier..
      I urge each of you to follow these instructions and register with eGroups
      so you will have a 'PassWord' to be able to participate in all of the extra
      fringe benefits that eGroups gives us absolutely FREE.
      Earlier, I was asked if this would facilitate SPAM messages and/or if your
      email address would be sold..... The answer is No, No, No, No, No!!!!
      The eGroup Staff emphatically claims that all registrations will be
      protected.
      So Group... 'hop to it' !! Register!! Please email me privately, for my
      records, when you have completed your registration. Thank you!