[genpcfr] Membership application

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hello Kevin:
      Its always good to hear from you ...
      The quickest way to obtain an application is to visit PCFR's website
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
      print, fill-in, and mail to:
      Pitt County Family Researchers Inc
      P O Box 20339
      Greenville, N. C. 27858-0339

      But if you prefer, a hard copy can be mailed to you.
      Thanks for continuing your membership! Your input is valuable to PCFR.
      Jewelle

      MAIN SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
      McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

      Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:

      >Subject: [genpcfr] Lenoir Co Heritage Book
      >Author: <genpcfr@egroups.com> at INTERNET
      >Date: 01/28/2000 9:25 PM
      >

      >Hello Group...
      > One of our members contacted me privately inquiring if the Lenoir
      County