[genpcfr] Re: Alice Baker

  • Gayle Licari
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2000
      Jewelle,
      There is a Mr. Baker who lives in Craven County out on 17 S. who has
      done a lot of Baker research. Don't know if it ties with yours or not.
      He has put it all in the LDS records do you ever check those? You can
      access right from your computer at home now to their site.

      I noticed lots of information on CANNON does anyone know the link with
      Betty MOZINGO and Jesse CANNON???? Gayle
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2000
        Thanks Gayle,
        Thanks for the information. I'll try again at FamilySearch. If you, or
        anyone, knows his full name, I'd love to contact him in person.
        MOZINGO is Janice Gurganus's line... you'll hear from her, I'm sure.
        .....and Group... remember to tag your MAIN SURNAMES with your signature
        and if you have a personal website, include the URL for our persual. Thanks.
        Jewelle
        MAIN SURNAMES:
        BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
        McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

        Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
        http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2000
          Hello Paulette..
          Do you have anything on Andrew Jackson BAKER or Theophilus BAKER? Andrew
          m. 1st Martha Elizabeth 'Patsy' HOLLOMAN, 2nd m. James Hyman HOLLOMAN's
          divorced wife, Mary Susan 'Mollie' GARRIS HOLLOMAN. Theophilus BAKER m.
          Jennetta ? The BAKER's could have been in your counties.
          Thanks for sharing.
          Jewelle

          MAIN SURNAMES:
          BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON;
          McGLOHORN etc; WINGATE

          Visit PITT COUNTY FAMILY RESEARCHERS website:
          http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

          >From: "paulette faulkner" <sparrowsma@...>
          >At 12:12 AM 1/30/00 GMT, you wrote:
          >I have some Baker info..but the families are alittle closer to
          >Harnett county and Johnson county.
          >Paulette
        • paulette faulkner
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2000
            Hello Jewell,
            No at this point I can't find a connection in my data to those names. I
            will keep looking.
            Paulette