[genpcfr] Re: Ancestors

  • REESTOMER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 1999
      In a message dated 12/13/1999 9:53:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      AjusBjus@... writes:

      > Http://pedigree.ancestry.com/zipfiles/ged1/g373.zip

      How about sending this to me as an attachment??? Sure would appreciate
      it....I have win zip but this file will not download????????
      Thanks,
      Ree in Tennessee
      "If you can't get rid of the family skelton, may as well make it dance."
      said George Bernard Shaw...Sounds good to me, "Boogie on !!!!" Ree

      Surnames I'm researching:
      NC-Meeks, Sutton, Nobles, Wainwright
      SC-Matthews, Askins, Pilkington, Woodrow, Gregg, Bethea, Lowery
      LA?-Graham. Haile
    • AjusBjus@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 1999
      • Linda Harris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 1999
          can you resend this as a text file. i do not know how to open a ftm file
          Linda Harris
          http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~digginforroots/index.htm
          Researching in NC (northeastern) and PA York and dauphin co)
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 1999
            Linda could you remind me what i sent and what it was about?