[genpcfr] Genealogy Assistance

  • Bill Bland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 1999
      Recently I posted a message on this web site asking for information on
      how to get a copy of a will in Pitt County. I was fortunate enough to
      receive a reply from Janice Gurganus who not only provided me with the
      information that I requested, but who also volunteered to get a copy of
      the will for me. Not only did I receive the will which I requested, but
      she also included the will of another family member that I had not even
      thought of.

      It is this type of cooperation among those interested in genealogy that
      helps to make our family search a little easier. However, too many
      times we fail to give thanks to those who give their time and effort to
      help us. So, Janice if you read this message, please know that I for
      one appreciate your assistance.

      I would also like to state that, every time I have posted a message on
      this web site, I have received several responses with valuable
      information. Thanks to all of you who monitor this site and give so
      much of your time to assist us.

      God bless, and happy holidays to all.

      Bill Bland