[genpcfr] Re: Lt. William Harrison ELLIOTT

  • Robert Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
      There is another Book published by Robert G. Elliott about the Elliott
      family in paper back for 19.95
      "GILBERT ELLIOTT'S ALBEMARLE, IRONCLAD OF THE ROANOAK"
      Lots of information on the Civil War activities of Gilbert Elliott and his
      family.
      I got this copy at Barnes & Nobles.

      Regards
      Bob Moore
      Moore, Kennedy, Forbes, Albritton, Hardy