[genpcfr] Lt. William Harrison ELLIOTT

  • Jo Prytherch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
      This weekend, I discovered a copy of a book entitled A TARHEEL
      CONFEDERATE AND HIS FAMILY by Robert Garrison Elliott at a
      bookseller's booth at the Civil War Show in Richmond, VA.

      The book is about an Elliott family of Northeastern NC - originally
      from Pasquotank, I believe. The book is a self-published,
      hardbound edition. It is number 46 of 150 and costs $75.00. It was
      published by R. G. E. Publications, PO Box 9281, Daytona Beach,
      FL 32020 in 1989.

      If anyone on this list is related to the Elliott Family, the book is
      available from The Lexington Historical Shop and The Second
      Story Bookshop Now at 19 S. Randolph St., Lexington, VA 24450.
      They have an e-mail address at BOOKS@...

      Regards,
      Jo ROBERSON Prytherch
      AYERS, BRILEY, CLARK, COGGINS, HARRIS, LEGGETT,
      ROBERSON, WOOLARD
    • Robert Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
        There is another Book published by Robert G. Elliott about the Elliott
        family in paper back for 19.95
        "GILBERT ELLIOTT'S ALBEMARLE, IRONCLAD OF THE ROANOAK"
        Lots of information on the Civil War activities of Gilbert Elliott and his
        family.
        I got this copy at Barnes & Nobles.

        Regards
        Bob Moore
        Moore, Kennedy, Forbes, Albritton, Hardy