[genpcfr] Margaret Hardee

  • awills@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 1999
      Dear Pat,

      I too share Margaret as a third great grandmother married to James
      Stokes, Jr.
      So, I guess we are cousins too, how nice that is. I have not studied
      that particular line, knowing from several people that the Hardee line
      is difficult.

      I also have an Aunt Alma Hardee ___ who now lives in Aberdeen. If you
      are ever going that way, stop and look her up. She grew up in
      Greenville and knows all the Hardees there, I think. And she loves
      company. Write me privately if you are interested and I will give you
      her telephone number.

      We should compare notes and see where else we are related.

      Arlene (Wills) awills@...
      1112 Manchester Drive, Raleigh, N.C. 27609 Telephone 919/781-3625