[genpcfr] Get your company on the web!

  • getontheweb@redaccess.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 1999
      Dear genpcfr@egroups.com,

      A TOTAL WEB SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES

      If you own or manage a business - there has never been a time when getting on the web has been cheaper.

      For my business, I run my own Internet line at speeds very close to full T1 for less than $300 per month. In fact, it was only two years ago that the same speed Internet line was costing me over two thousand dollars per month! This dramatic drop in cost has made taking advantage of the Internet a reality for smaller businesses.

      The problem is: What do I do when I get on-line? All major computing companies are trumpeting e-business and E-commerce solutions - but - where are the tangible results, and how do I get it done? Can't someone just handle it for me without having to leave my checkbook open indefinitely? The answer is yes.

      As a business owner myself, I understand that strategic investments require tangible return. I also know that when I'm ready to make an investment in technology, or anything else - I need to have a SOLID FIXED COST. This is why I have developed the RedAccess Internet solution.

      For one flat fee, starting at just $2499, a RedAccess Server can be installed (on-site) in your company. This server will include:
      - Email for everyone at your company
      - Web browsing for everyone at your company
      - Host your own website
      - Firewall security
      - FTP server
      - Secure remote access with VPN
      - Multiple domains
      - Technical support
      - Hardware and software maintenance
      - On-site installation

      In addition, FIXED COST options are also available for:
      - Website creation
      - Encryption (SSL - getting the "lock" in your browser program)
      - E-commerce ready (Sell your products on the web and accept credit cards)
      - On-site installation/configuration of all PCs at your company with web browser and email program.

      This is a total web solution that can grow with you because it is fully upgradeable, and open.

      For more information please see http://www.redaccess.com or send email questions@....

      To remove yourself from this mailing list, please reply to this email with the word REMOVE in the subject.
    • FAFB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
        remove
      • FAFB@aol.com