[genpcfr] Cannons/Taylor

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
      Bill has an excellent website - noted below. Under the Taylor family is a
      link to the Pitt Co Taylors. Also, under Duplin, William who was murdered,
      in a mention of William of Pitt and Henry and Elizabeth Cannon were wit.
      Further down, Bill has an abstract of the will of this Henry Cannon. Kind
      of threw me. My Henry had a will in Craven Co about the same time and my
      assumption has been, he was the son of Edward and Sarah Dawley Cannon,
      based on the age of his son in law, Hugh Pugh. Maybe I had better take
      another look at this. Anyone know who Henry who died in Duplin Co was?

      Martha

      >You might want to look at the Taylor pages on my website, particularly the
      >Duplin pages, and especially the William Taylor

      >In case you don't have it, my website is: http://www.familyhistoryhouse.com
      >
      >When the site opens, go to RESEARCH, then to TAYLOR, then to DUPLIN.

    • Gloria Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
        Great site! Thanks Martha.
        Gloria