[genpcfr] Alfred Moore

  • G. Howard Phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 1999
      Bill:

      As I noted, Alfred Moore was born 27 April 1807. He married Lucy Ann
      Williams. Priscilla Moore, Alfred's mother was living with them in the 1850
      Pitt County census. Priscilla's husband was Woody Moore. Alfred and Lucy
      had two children: Alfred and Mollie. Alfred's sister, Delitha married Allen
      J. Smith about 1833. Delitha was my gggrandmother.

      Howard
    • Bill Bland
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 1999
        Howard:

        Thanks for the reply. I guess we have two different Alfred Moore's.

        Bill