[genpcfr] >>> The 1st & ONLY Completely Free PCS Digital Cell Phone...

  • eserver@scgw.sc.hollandc.pe.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 1999
      [You Definitely DO NOT Want To Lose This Email Message!!!]

      The 1st and ONLY Free PCS Digital Cell Phone with
      NO Long Distance & No Roaming ANY TIME MIN. [50 State Coverage]
      Now available on the Net!!! Good credit, bad credit, no problem.

      That's right, a FREE PCS Digital Cell Phone.

      Your cost is 0.00, nada, nothing, FREE means FREE!!!!

      Unprecedented Nation Wide, Limited Time Offer!!!

      Your Free Digital Phone includes the following:
      * Choice of either Nokia model #5170 or Samsung model #SCH-2000
      [Either of these phones would cost you up to $200.00 at any
      retail Cellular store - we have no store overhead so you Save.]
      * All NEW phones
      * No Activation Fee
      * No Up-Front Cost, first bill within 30 days from date received
      [All you pay is sales tax on the phone.]
      * FREE long distance and roaming
      * FREE Caller ID
      * FREE Call Waiting
      * FREE Voicemail
      * FREE paging - get rid of your pager bill
      * FREE First Incoming Minute
      * FREE home charger
      * Lightweight 6oz
      * Crystal Clear digital NATION WIDE PCS service [USA Only]
      [Nations BEST Digital Carrier]
      * Choice of Voice Activation on Samsung model only
      * FREE Delivery by UPS within 5 - 10 working days of approval
      * 30 return policy [restrictions may apply]
      * FREE leather case for any friends refered [after you are approved]
      just put your name & last 4 digits of SS# on the top of the fax to let
      us know to who & where to ship it.

      Hi Folks:

      Want or need a free cell phone - sure everybody does.

      Nice to have for emergencies.

      Easy to qualify just fill out the form below & fax it to us.

      If you have bad credit it's only $125.00 bucks which you get back after a
      year + 6% interest.

      If by some chance, you are not approved, you will then be notified as to the
      need for your deposit.

      TO ORDER and recieve your FREE CELL PHONE just print this
      message and fill out the simple application form then fax it to the number
      below. Your phone will be shipped ASAP & you should have it with in 5-10
      days of approval. Sorry no email orders.

      DO IT NOW!

      -------------------- CUT HERE--------------------
      -------------------- FAX TO (603) 807-5542 -------------------------

      PLEASE PRINT or TYPE CLEARLY & FAX this complete application page.

      EMAIL Address:

      First: M.I. Last:

      City: ST: Zip:

      SS# - - Date Of Birth: / /

      State ID #: Exp Date: / /

      Home Ph#: ( ) [NO PAGER NUMBERS]

      Work Ph#: ( ) Ext#: [NO PAGER NUMBERS]

      Best Time To Call: Time Zone:

      Check Phone you want: ___Nokia model #5170 ___Samsung model #SCH-2000

      Calling Plans: [Check the one you want]
      _____$ 29.99/month for 120 ANYTIME MIN.
      _____$ 49.99/month for 500 ANYTIME MIN.
      _____$ 69.99/month for 700 ANYTIME MIN.
      _____$ 99.99/month for 1,000 ANYTIME MIN.
      _____$ 149.99/month for 1,500 ANYTIME MIN.

      Signature:__________________________ Date: / /

      No up front money - your first bill within 30 days from receipt of phone.
      [2 year Air Time contract]
      Authorization for credit check and contract approved by my signature.

      _____ Send info how I can make $$$$$ giving away cell phones.

      Check your application status by calling 818-623-7324

      If due to the response to this offer all our fax lines are busy, please try again.

      Tom Eagar
      Free Cell Phone Agent

      This is a one time mailing to those who have posted a link on
      my FFA page or your address is in our in house database from past
      correspondence or your Email address was on a list we purchased.