[genpcfr] Re: [NCLENOIR] Grifton and Tick Bite in Pitt and North LenoirCounties.

  • Janice Gurganus
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
      Weldon,

      The last number that I have for disaster shelter information is (252)
      830-2500. You might be able to find out if this family is (or has been) in
      a shelter. A few other numbers that might provide you some help are:
      (252) 850-6377 (Crisis Hotline), 1-888-835-9966 (State of NC Hotline),
      1-800-435-7669 (Red Cross). I hope you can get some answers from some of
      these services.

      Janice Tripp Gurganus
      211 Gloria Street
      Greenville, NC 27858-8627
      janicegurganus@...

      For news of Floyd's disastrous visit to our area:
      http://www.reflector.com/index.html
    • Weldon B. Jolley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
        Do you know of any Jolleys in Pitt County that have been hurt by the
        flooding? If so give me their names. I would like to contact them and see
        if I can help out. Thanks