Nichols Family Photos

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2013
      I have uploaded 150+ photos to my Facebook page of Elisha Nichols decendant James Wiley Nichols & Henrietta Green Nichols and their children/children's families. You will find the photos catagoried by the various families in the "Album" section.

      I have just started this process and I have only uploaded 150+ images at this time. This is a substantial collection of James & Henrietta Nichols Family photos in several shoe boxes and bound albums. I inherieted this collection from my Grand Mother Eliza Belle Nichols (daughter).

      My facebook page is:

      https://www.facebook.com/richard.bendever

      Best regards,

      Richard E. Bendever
      910 Millvale Place
      Lawrenceville, GA 30044
      Wk: 770/666-8100 | CELL: 908/304-5545
      www.DEBENLLC.com
      https://www.facebook.com/richard.bendever
    • Judy N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2013
        Thank you so much for sharing the photos!  They are certainly a wonderful family treasure!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2013
          You are very welcome! I'll most likely post another round to FB on Friday depending on my workload.