Joseph Carl Hill - 1923-1989

  • ldmel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Joseph Carl Hill, son of Cecil Carl Hill and E Ruth Hill, born in Carteret
      County, NC; married Dorla Dean Wooten 1947 in Newport, NC.
      Drafted in WWII in 1942 stationed in England with my Dad.
      I have a photo of him which Dad sent to my mother during the War on which he wrote he was from New Bern, NC. He died in Florida.
      If any of his family would like a copy of the picture please feel free to email me.

      God Bless,
      Linda