Re: [genpcncfir] Finding Your Roots 25 March 2013

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 26, 2013
      Fellow researchers... I think we've nailed this mystery down. If this show is running again ... it is reruns.
      And, I just have to say here - I wasn't all that impressed by the first run of this series and did watch a number of them. I am not into the 'roots' of celebrities.. I was hoping for something more instructive as to how to do the research.  best, cheryl o7o

      Researching: Roden/Rhoden; Moore; Tyson/Tison; Raulerson; O'Steen; Weeks; Johns; Briley; Hicks, etc.