Re: [genpcncfir] Finding Your Roots 25 March 2013

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 25, 2013
      Could be reruns.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 25, 2013
        I looked on Facebook. It was a ten-part series on Sundays on PBS that started about march 2012. So I'm guessing it's over.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 9:22 PM, cheryl rhoden <rhodenccc@...> wrote:

        > Marcia, Julian, et al.. Well, heck if I know.. I just googled it again and it is posting '2013.' Darn it. But, maybe you guys are right. cheryl o7o
        >
        > ________________________________

      • DeDe Wilson
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 25, 2013
          On the original message at the bottom of this page, Kevin Bacon and wife, Krya Sedgwick, are mentioned as being on the show. They were both on last years show. So, apparently, the shows are re-runs.

          DeDe Spence Wilson

          On Mar 25, 2013, at 9:22 PM, cheryl rhoden <mailto:rhodenccc%40yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Marcia, Julian, et al.. Well, heck if I know.. I just googled it again and it is posting '2013.' Darn it. But, maybe you guys are right. cheryl o7o

        • cheryl rhoden
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 26, 2013
            Fellow researchers... I think we've nailed this mystery down. If this show is running again ... it is reruns.
            And, I just have to say here - I wasn't all that impressed by the first run of this series and did watch a number of them. I am not into the 'roots' of celebrities.. I was hoping for something more instructive as to how to do the research.  best, cheryl o7o

            Researching: Roden/Rhoden; Moore; Tyson/Tison; Raulerson; O'Steen; Weeks; Johns; Briley; Hicks, etc.