Abel Briley b c1806 NC?& Polly Revell b c1803 NC?

  • mlsmith67
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      My great Aunt Mary believed that Abel was originally from Pitt Co. NC. He moved to Talbot Co. GA, and eventually to Dale Co. AL. Near where he and Polly lived in Talbot Co. there was a Micajah Revell. It is tempting to assume that he was Polly's brother.

      Does anyone here have records of an Abel Briley from Pitt Co.?