John Moore m Winnie Hardeman - 1700s Pitt/ 1800s GA

  • rhodenccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      I did not think this couple was part of my line. Recent information leads me to believe there may be a possible connection. This John Moore was born in Pitt Co circa 1755. He and Winnie had a son named Spencer. They migrated to Tattnall Co GA in the early 1800s.

      I'm focused on whether or not this John Moore m Winnie is connected to the Caleb Moore of Pitt Co that was born in 1760 and married Unicy/Unity Briley. Caleb was the son of "a John Moore of Pitt Co." We have pretty much everything to document Caleb as the son of a John Moore and all the records of Caleb and Unicy and their heirs.

      So, I'm trying to backtrack here a bit and see if there is a connection between John m Winnie and Caleb m Unicy. Thanks for any suggestions.
      Cheryl Rhoden
      (way out here in California)