To Bob Forbes regarding Henry Moore

  • rhodenccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Bob,, A good long while ago you responded to the post I put here regarding the status of our research regarding the John Moore father of Caleb. I believe you also mentioned that you descended from a Henry Moore dob 1745.

      Since then, a Henry Moore with that dob in Pitt has shown up in the Moore DNA project in our Group 36. The other male Moores in that group descend from John Moore dod 1815 in Pitt. And, from a John Henry Moore. I am in contact with the descendant of that John Henry.

      I would love to exchange on this to see how they may be connected.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      best regards,

      Cheryl Rhoden