Re: McLawhorn/Worthington

  • charityackerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
      LISA,
      If no one answered you, his father was Jonathan McGlohon (another spelling) born about 1798 and Mary Raspberry born about 1799

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "lisascarola" wrote:

      > Does anyone know who the parents of Benjamin Franklin McLawhorn were?
      > He was born abt 1821 and died abt 1887, he married Lois Jane
      > Worthington, daughter of Robert Worthington and Mary Cannon.
      >
      > Any help would be great!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lisa

    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013
        Lisa,
        On the 1870 Census, the family name was McLawhorn;
        by the 1880 census it was McLawhon.

         In Ben F. McLawhon Graveyard, Benjamin Franklin McLawhon and his wife's
        tombstones are on my database as:

        B. F. McLawhon, Apr. 2, 1821 - Mar. 29, 1887
        Lois, wife of B. F. McLawhon, May 21, 1831 - May 8, 1922

        Marcia