Re: Clark Family

  • rootspuzzle
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
      Susan,

      North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975
      Name: Rosetta Clark Mercer
      Gender: Female Race: White Age: 79
      Birth Date: 28 Nov 1887 Birth Place: Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
      Death Date: 28 Sep 1967 Death Location: Washington, Beaufort
      Spouse's Name: Thomas Mercer
      Father's Name: William Clark
      Mother's Name: Mary Weatherly
      Residence: Washington, Beaufort, North Carolina
      Oakdale cemetery in Washington, beaufort County, NC

      http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ME&GSfn=r&GSpartial=1&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=29&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GSsr=561&GRid=35202119&df=all&
      With pictures

      1910 Amon D Fulford 35 Deenie Fulford 36 Lillie Fulford 10 Ellie M Fulford 6 Walter M Fulford 1 William T Mercer 23 Rosetta Mercer 22 Garfield Mercer 1

      Name: Rosetta Mercer Age in 1910: 22 Birth Year: abt 1888
      [1888] Birthplace: North Carolina Home in 1910: Idalia, Beaufort, North Carolina Race: White Gender: Female
      Relation to Head of House: Sister
      Marital Status: Married Father's Birthplace: North Carolina Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
      ????Deenie must be the sister
      Sue
      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan F" wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I just found this group while trying to research my father's side of the family. If anyone could help out with information on the Clark family I would be very greatful. My great grandmother was Rosetta Clark, her Father was William Henry Clark and her mother was Mary E Weatherly. That is all I'm sure of. I do know the Clarks are one of the orginal families in Pitt, Co.
      >
      > Thank you and God Bless
      > Susan

    • rootspuzzle
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
        North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975
        Name: Hayes William Clark
        Gender: Male Race: White Age: 76 Birth Date: 14 Mar 1877 Birth Place: Pamlico, North Carolina, United States Death Date: 7 Nov 1953 Death Location: Aurora, NC Rfd, Beaufort Father's Name: William Henry Clark Mother's Name: Mary Weatherly Residence: Aurora, Beaufort, North Carolina

        1880 North Carolina > Beaufort > Richland > 005 > 24
        William H. Clark 46 Mary Clark 25 Charles Clark 13 John Clark 7 Alexina Clark 4 William H. Clark 3

        1900 North Carolina > Beaufort > Idalia > District 0008 > 7
        223 William H Clark 66 [nov 1833] farmer married 28
        Mary E Clark 46 wife [oct 1853] married 28yrs 9children-7living
        Hayes Clark 22 son [mar 1878] day laborer
        Gertrude Clark 18 daughter [mar 1882]
        Jennie B Clark 15 daug [july 1884]
        Rosetta Clark 12 daughter [nov 1887]
        Jonah Clark 12 son [nov 1887]
        Susan E Clark 9 daug [oct 1890
        224 amond Fulford 24 head [nov 1875] day laborer married 2 yrs
        Dena Fulford 25 wife [sept 1874] married 2 yrs 3child-2liv
        John D Fulford 1 son [nov 1898]
        Callilly Fulford 5/12 [dec 1900]

      • zusie@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
          Really appreciate it.

> [...]

          > Name: Rosetta Mercer Age in 1910: 22 Birth Year: abt 1888
          > [1888] Birthplace: North Carolina Home in 1910: Idalia, Beaufort, North Carolina Race: White Gender: Female
          > Relation to Head of House: Sister
          > Marital Status: Married Father's Birthplace: North Carolina Mother's Birthplace: North Carolina
          > ????Deenie must be the sister
          > Sue
          > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com , "Susan F" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I just found this group while trying to research my father's side of the family. If anyone could help out with information on the Clark family I would be very greatful. My great grandmother was Rosetta Clark, her Father was William Henry Clark and her mother was Mary E Weatherly. That is all I'm sure of. I do know the Clarks are one of the orginal families in Pitt, Co.

        • Arlene Wills
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013
            Dear Susie,
            Ihave info on your Clarks and will share it with you if you send me telephone and mailing information.  William married into my Powell family.  Arlene Wills, 1112 Manchester Drive, Raleighm NC 27609-5155, 919/781-3625, awills3@...