PCHS's Pre-holiday Sale of Chronicles of Pitt County, I and II

  • Elizabeth Sparrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      The Pitt County Historical Society will have a two-month (November 1-December 31, 2012) pre-holiday sale of Chronicles of Pitt County, Volumes I and II.  They will be discounted to $50 each (including tax), and shipping will be just $5 extra for each book.  Details about the books and how to order them can be found on the first page of the PCHS web site (http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/)

      Elizabeth "Liz" Sparrow
      Corresponding Secretary
      Pitt County Historical Society