Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: Search the Entire 1940 Census by Name

  • Charlynn HELMS
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
      John - at Ancestry they have a John V Lucas listed in
        Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
      born abt 1937 - could that be you?

        Hope everyone is enjoying our beautiful summer......
        AND <chuckle>
        ` will get a LOT of good results with your ancestor-searching....... the below is interesting,.... I've posted this before but it's worth repeating ........ read on:
        Jewelle
        jewelle@...
        jewellebaker@...
        Researching: (Main Capitalized)