Fw: Search the Entire 1940 Census by Name

      Hello Group.....
      Click on the "long-awaited" below Link.......
      .....share with us your "findings".....
      Hope all enjoyed a fabulous summer :)
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
        Dear Cousins,

        Unfortfunately, the census takers, or perhaps certain volunteers,
        missed a lot of folks. I have several missing in NC & PA. I've been
        actively involved in genealogy research for 20 years. I was so
        looking forward to appearing in the PA - 1940 census (for my first
        appearance). Guess I'll have to wait until the 1950 census is
        released -- that is if I make it to age 84.

        Cousin John Lucas

        On Sep 7, 2012, at 10:18 AM, Jewelle Baker wrote:

        > Hello Group.....
        > Click on the "long-awaited" below Link.......
        > .....share with us your "findings".....
        > Hope all enjoyed a fabulous summer :)
        > Jewelle
        >
        > jewelle@...
        > jewellebaker@...
        > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
        > (Serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)
        >
        > eMail scan by NAV & certified Virus Free

      • Charlynn HELMS
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
          John - at Ancestry they have a John V Lucas listed in
            Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
          born abt 1937 - could that be you?

          ________________________________
          Unfortfunately, the census takers, or perhaps certain volunteers,
          missed a lot of folks.  I have several missing in NC & PA. I've been
          actively involved in genealogy research for 20 years.  I was so
          looking forward to appearing in the PA - 1940 census (for my first
          appearance).  Guess I'll have to wait until the 1950 census is
          released -- that is if I make it to age 84.

          Cousin John Lucas

          On Sep 7, 2012, at 10:18 AM, Jewelle Baker wrote:

          > Hello Group.....
          > Click on the "long-awaited" below Link.......
          > .....share with us your "findings".....
          > Hope all enjoyed a fabulous summer :)
          > Jewelle
          >
          > jewelle@...
          > jewellebaker@...
          > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
          > (Serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)
          >
          > eMail scan by NAV & certified Virus Free

          RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:                        http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

          Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources:  http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir%c2%a0
          Yahoo! Groups Links

            Hope everyone is enjoying our beautiful summer......
            AND <chuckle>
            ` will get a LOT of good results with your ancestor-searching....... the below is interesting,.... I've posted this before but it's worth repeating ........ read on:
            Jewelle
            jewelle@...
            jewellebaker@...
            Researching: (Main Capitalized)