Carolina Familly Roots gleaned from Cyndi's List

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      Hello Group...
      Perhaps some of you will find connections in the below "gleaned" infomation from Cyndis List for you......
      ..... My late husband was from Chesterfield Co, SC originally..... so I'll be checking the site out also. :)
      Jewelle

      TITLE : Carolina Family Roots
      DESCRIPTION : Researching and documenting the history of families on my surname page from Anson county, NC and Chesterfield County, SC; networking with cousins to factually document our family history. BROCK, RIVERS, DAVIS, PURVIS, SMITH, SELLERS, TEAL, GRAVES, GATHINGS, JOHNSON, BOATWRIGHT, CAMPBELL, FREEMAN, EDDINS, WHITE, GULLEDGE, BROWN, PRIDGEN, PARKER, HURST, PREVITTE, DIGGS, MOORE, TUCKER, WALLACE, KLUVER, JORDAN, DEESE, CLARK, ALLEN, HINSON, JONES, BURCH, LEE, HOLIFIELD.
      ~=~=~=~

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)