Fw: Reading Tombstones

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      Hello Group....
      See the below informative notes on reading TombStones .....
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 12:36 AM
      Subject: Re: Reading Tombstones

      Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 13:42:24 +0000
      Subject: Reading Tombstones

      I've seen ideas about how to read very old tombstones but don't remember
      what most people thought was the best way to read old stones. Paper and a pencil to rub them ? Ideas ? Thanks
      Bob