Re: 02 April 2012 RELEASE OF 1940 Census Info re: Kimberly Powell

  • mlsmith67
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      I went to the site, and there doesn't appear to be any way to get those enumeration districts yet. The search recommended in the video leads only to an article about the 1930 census.

      Looks like they released the video and advice on getting a "jump start" by determining the EDs too early, before they were actually ready for people to do so!

      If I'm wrong, and there's a way to get to these now, would someone please post directions here?