Re: [genpcncfir] Visit With the Vikings!

  • David A. French
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      Hi Betty,

      It was good seeing you last Saturday. Thanks for posting these. Yours
      came out so much better than mine. I think I may need to upgrade my
      camera. Please feel free to post yours on our facebook page.
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.313477835356883.70020.135918599779475&type=1

      All the Best,

      David

      www.encfamilies.org