Looking for father of John Tripp b. 1818, Pitt County, NC

  • Dawn T.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      I am trying to figure out the father of my husband's ancestor, John Tripp, who was born about 1818 in (probably) Pitt County, North Carolina. I suspect John was a grandson of Caleb Tripp.

      Dawn Leonard Tripp
      wife of William G. Tripp
      great-great-grandson of Lawrence Linwood "Sam?" Tripp
    • William Kittrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
        I have Lawrence L. Tripp b. Sept 1847 d. ca 1901
        m. Susan Elizabeth Slaughter b. Feb 1852 d. ca 1901
        Lawrence was the son of Joshua Tripp b. ca 1805 d. ca 1870 who
        m. Allie Tyson
        I have not had chance to fully check this, just looking at my database.