Happy New Year to ALL OF YOU !!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Happy New Year Group.....
      2012 WILL BE a wonderful year to begin researching your ancestors and finding correct information !!!

      My best wishes to ALL of U ...........

      Stay healthy ....... hold your family close ......... and return in earnest to your ancestor search ....

      and share your findings with us!!!

      Welcome 2012 ...... this will be OUR year!!!!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

    • rhodenccc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        And a belated, but nonetheless sincere, Happy New Year to you Jewell and all. Thank you for posting so many pieces of interest.

        I just connected with a Tyson descendant. I can put you in touch with him if you're interested. I did encourage him to join this group.
        He's researching the Noah Tyson that married two daughters of Wiliam Moore of Pitt Co.

        all best and wishes for 2012 for all for peace and breaking down those brick walls. best, Cheryl Rhoden

        Researching: Moore/Rhoden/Johns/Raulerson/Weeks/O'Steen/Hicks/ and more.