[genpcfr] Re: New Pitt Co. NC Queries Post

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 1999
      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: admin@...
      To: martingen@...
      Subject: New Pitt Co. NC Queries Post
      Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:25:55 -0700

      Pitt Co. NC Queries
      A new message, "William Adams 1810 Census," was posted by Dave on Wed,

      Surname: Adams

      Hi Dave,

      There are several members of the Pitt Co. Family Researchers, Inc., with
      Adams family roots. If you haven't already visited our website, give us a
      look. We also have a mail list that you can join for direct access to our
      members-- instructions on website. I will cc this message to the list.

      PCFR: http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

      Good luck in your quest! It would help if you could tell us what you already
      know about William Adams--avoid unnecessary duplication of research, and
      pinpoint exactly which Adams you are looking for.

      Be patient--Pitt Co. suffered much damage from Floyd, and we're just now
      undergoing a massive cleanup and repair effort.

      Elizabeth (Betsy) Ross
      PCFR webmaster