VA to Pitt (Beaufort/Bath) Co.. early 1700s

  • rhodenccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011
      I'm currently working on tracing my Moores from Princess Anne Co VA to Pitt (then Beaufort/Bath)in the late 1600s to early 1700s.

      Does anyone have a resource for VA research - particularly wills? I've found a good bit just off google to start the hunt. We pretty much have our possibles in Pitt narrowed down.. now I need to connect them to Moores in VA to narrow it further.

      I appreciate any suggestions. Best, Cheryl Rhoden

      Researching: Moore/Roden/Rhoden/Raulerson/Johns/O'Steen/Weeks/Tyson and more.