RAOGK Sad News

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hello Group.....
      Sad news from Bridgett Schneider RAOGK Administrator re: RAOGK ....... I was on the RAOGK List for many years for Pitt and surrounding counties .... read on:

      Random Acts of Genealogy Kindness (RAOGK) will be Offline for Some Time. I received the following message from Bridgett Schneider, the Administrator of Random Acts of Genealogy Kindness (RAOGK):

      RAOGK has been around with our volunteers helping other genealogists get copies of documents required to prove your lineage back to Adam and Eve (giggle). Pictures of your ancestors' tombstones were also high on the lists of requests. I hope everyone got as much service as we were able to give.

      Our heart is saddened that we will be offline for quite awhile. Between computer problems (hard drive turning to toast) and the health of the administrator very questionable ... RAOGK, after 11 years, will cease to exist for awhile.

      Bridgett Schneider
      RAOGK Administrator

      Best wishes extended to Bridgett for good health and many many thanks for a JOB WELL-DONE!!!!

      Jewelle Baker
      Owner/Moderator

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...