Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: TODAY IN HISTORY -- 9 AUGUST

  • Barb Lantto
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011
      My father, an American soldior,  was killed in Germany by "friendly fire" an American  bomb. The Pilot stated in his book, " that he knew the war was over, but he had his orders" MY brother and I still have never recieved the G I insurance

      .We are vierified,  the written Benificieries.of record.

      Mainly  and historically, Americans are pretty Much kept in the dark ( ..... I say)

      My full time research today covers   Virginia History,  THE Civil War, and General Robert E Lee and much more.
      And the Poehatan Cherokee-Irish GORDONs of Virginia

      BARB,
       granddaaughter of ROBERT LEE GORDON, Gordonsville VA 1887
      And semi-retired Psychotherapist.