Re: Descendants of Gov Richard Moore of Bermuda in Beaufort early 1700s

  • rhodenccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 8:13 AM
      Updating my previous post. I have now determined that Samuel Moor/Moore married Sarah Moye and they had land on the Tar River/Grindel's Creek adjacent to George Moye's land. They also had a son named John Moore. They were married in 1723 in what was then Beaufort Dist. Samuel's father was William Moore of Princess Ann Co VA.

      John's land was in the same area of the Tar and Grindel's in the same era. I'm attempting to determine if my John Moore was their son John. All leads appreciated. Regards, Cheryl Rhoden --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "rhodenccc" <rhodenccc@...> wrote: