Re: [genpcncfir] This is for Byrd or Bird tree

  • jcbunc@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2011
      This line is not related to my line.

      Regards, Julian Byrd

      From: jroyal76
      Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 7:49 PM
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genpcncfir] This is for Byrd or Bird tree

      I'm looking for information about Sara/Sarah Frances Byrd/Bird. It is said she was full, half, or partial Indian of Chichisha, or Chocktaw. It might be true, or just another ghost. She was married to John E Shelton(1849-1925), and they lived in Oklahoma/Texas area. He died in Whitsett, Texas. Her parents were James Byrd/Bird and Elizabeth Beavers/Bevers. She was also born in Mississippi. Her son Steven S. Shelton was born in 1870 in Fanin County.