Fw: ENC Family History Fair, June 4th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      Hello Group....
      Please read the below notice of the Eastern North Carolina Family History Fair to be held in New Bern, N.C. 04 June 2011. I highly recommend your attendance......
      If you attend, please share your experiences with our dynamic Group !!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)