CLOMAN

  • Martha-Gay Morton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 3:31 PM
      HI,Anyone researching the John CLOMAN family?Lower Coneto area and Martin Co. 1800-1880.John m. Martha PUGHChildren:Jennet m. 1] Jarrod YOUNG 2] Baker STATON, Jr., John m. Lavina MOORE,James d. 1828Henry ["lunatic"]Augustin d. 182, William m. Rebecca [mnu] moved to LouisianaElizabeth m. 1] Bythel STATON, 2] Archibald STATONThanks,Martha-Gay

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 4:39 PM
        Alternate spellings are Cloonan, Clonan, Clonon. Try googling those. "John Cloonan" like that, in quotes.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 3, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Martha-Gay Morton <marthagay.morton@...> wrote:

        > HI,Anyone researching the John CLOMAN family?Lower Coneto area and Martin Co. 1800-1880.John m. Martha PUGHChildren:Jennet m. 1] Jarrod YOUNG 2] Baker STATON, Jr., John m. Lavina MOORE,James d. 1828Henry ["lunatic"]Augustin d. 182, William m. Rebecca [mnu] moved to LouisianaElizabeth m. 1] Bythel STATON, 2] Archibald STATONThanks,Martha-Gay

      • Barb Lantto
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 5:44 PM
          Try COLEMAN

          Alternate spellings are Cloonan, Clonan, Clonon. Try googling those. "John Cloonan" like that, in quotes.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 3, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Martha-Gay Morton <marthagay.morton@...> wrote:

          > HI,Anyone researching the John CLOMAN family?Lower Coneto area and Martin Co. 1800-1880.John m. Martha PUGHChildren:Jennet m. 1] Jarrod YOUNG 2] Baker STATON, Jr., John m. Lavina MOORE,James d. 1828Henry ["lunatic"]Augustin d. 182, William m. Rebecca [mnu] moved to LouisianaElizabeth m. 1] Bythel STATON, 2] Archibald STATONThanks,Martha-Gay

          RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form:                        http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

          Treasure-Trove of PITT Co.NC Genealogical Resources:   http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir%c2%a0
          Yahoo! Groups Links