Fwd: Reporting the Civil War/The Civil War Day-By-Day

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      The Civil War Day-By-Day project of the Wilson Special Collections Library at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was today's topic for Frank Stasio's program "The State of Things" on WUNC public radio.

      If you missed it, you may listen to the podcast. See the link below for finding the podcast.

      Read the description of the project below.

      Trish

      Begin forwarded message: