Re: [genpcncfir] Wayne County Cemetery question

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
      Well, phooey ,, I've looked at so many cemeteries in GA ,, I might have been
      able to find something.
      Good luck best, cheryl o7o

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
        Would the moderator of this site please place my name to receive a daily digest rather than individual emails? This can be done in the preferences, but only the moderator can do it.

        Thanks!

        Linda C. Maxwell-Fisher

        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
        From: paulabaker69@...
        Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:18:04 -0500
        Subject: [genpcncfir] Wayne County Cemetery question

        Have any of you ever seen a grave for a Feraby Baker in Wayne who died after 1880 but before 1900? Or R. Haywood Baker who was born before 1850 and died before 1900?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 7, 2011, at 12:55 PM, "Jewelle Baker" <jewellebaker@...> wrote:

        > G'morning Group......
        > Just received the below notice..... those of you in driving distance will enjoy these presentation. Mark your calendars!
        >
        > The Old Dobbs Genealogical Society will meet on April 16, 2011 at 10:30 am at the Wayne County Public Library in Goldsboro. Our speaker will be Earl Ijames, who will be speaking on Colored Confederates and United States Colored Troops.
        >
        > Mr. Ijames is an archivist at the NC Department of History. He became interested in this subject while researching his own family roots. This presentation will be worth the trip to Goldsboro--Mr. Ijames is in such demand that it has taken me two years to get on his schedule.
        >
        > As an added incentive for anyone with time, Scott Mason, the Tar Heel Traveler, will be doing a presentation at 2:00 at the same location. This is part of the NC Humanities Council programs and was scheduled by the Library. There is no admission charge for either program.
        >
        > eMail scan by NAV & certified Virus Free

      • cheryl rhoden
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2011
          Hey Linda.. actually you can change that yourself. Just go to the site and look
          at "edit membership" .. then you get some choices. You can go to 'digest' or
          'web only'... web only means you just go to the site when you want to.  Hope
          this helps you. best, cheryl o7o

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 8, 2011
            Cheryl,

            Thanks! I changed it!