[genpcfr] GREENE COUNTY ROOTS L LIST

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 1999
      There is now a Greene County list which will have to be kept as a separate
      list. This is going to increase the email for some of you with identical
      postings to Dobbs, Greene and Lenoir. When you see identical postings -
      give your delete button a workout.

      We already have one of the members of the list hard at work on a new
      project - going throught the Legislative Papers at the NC Archives looking
      for anything for Greene, Lenoir and Dobbs.

      We invite all of you with Greene County Roots to join the list - in the
      usual manner

      NCGREENE-L-request@... that contains the word

      subscribe

      and nothing else. If they prefer digest mode, they should send the
      command instead to NCGREENE-D-request@....

      Martha
      Lenoir and Greene Counties List owner
    • Gayle Licari