Re: [genpcncfir] Fw:1 APRIL ~~ TODAY IN HISTORY

  • cheryl rhoden
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      I don't know about all this history of this day ,, which was quite interesting
      ,, but my Great Aunt was born on April 1st,, back in the late 1800s.
      She loved playing pranks on my sister and myself when we were little ,, and then
      she would just laugh and laugh because she'd done it again to us. I did love
      her.

      At the moment here I'm dealing with a much more serious problem ,, and I don't
      want to take up anyone's time with it. The cats somehow got into the butter..
      the entire house from one end to the other is a sea of smeared butter across the
      rugs, the couches the walls .. and they somehow got into the cinnamon ,, they
      are so in trouble with this. And, Happy April Fool's Day everyone. best, cheryl