Re: [genpcncfir] Re: [any Sutton -Byrd connections?

  • Barb Lantto
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 12, 2011
      Hello there

      Your query caused me to laugh....Sorry...

      But, my great grandfather, WILLIAM BYRD GORDON,  was born in North Carolina and lived in Virginia.He went by O B. Try to figure that one out.It took ME  seven years.

      MOST  PEOPLE WHO ARE SEARCHING WILL NEVER FIND SOME OF THE ANSWERS. bUT KEEP LOOKING.iF IT IS MEANT TO BE FOUND, YOU WILL FIND IT.

      A long the way I read many old, old books. for clues.

      BARB aka Earthfeather
      Grandaughter of ROBERT LEE GORDON

      From: Martha-Gay Morton <marthagay.morton@...>
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Sutton Family of Pitt County, NC
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011, 1:46 AM

      Mark,
      In your research of the Sutton Family have you found a connection with the DOWNS family in Beaufort county?
      Thanks,
      Martha-Gay Morton